Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to the Grind






Luckily I got on that 12pm flight and made it back just in time for my class at 2pm this afternoon! I grabbed a couple of whole wheat crackers on my way out the door to tie myself over. After class I went for a short run. We had a "family dinner" at 6pm which I forgot to photograph. I had half a plate of plain spaghetti and half a plate of salad which consisted of spinach, kidney beans, a little shredded cheese, and dash of vinegrette. I also had a small roll with dinner. Afterwards I had a brownie for dessert. We went to Target to do some "back to school shopping" if you may. I bought some Calcium Chews and tested one out when I got home. I also had to break into the Reeses Easter Eggs that I bought, I had a few of them! :) I met up with Natasia and Irma at Starbucks to discuss our Vegas plans for the weekend, woo hoo! I had a Venti Unsweented Passion Tea-my addiction!

Back to work tommorow, sigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment