Sunday, March 21, 2010

Foggy Sunday Morning



I woke up feeling refreshed this morning! I was hungry upon waking so I went to the kitchen and started toasting a peice of this apple bread that we've had over the past week. Not my favorite, but it's the only bread in the house. I spread some Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter on it, topped it with a sliced banana, and drizzled a little agave nectar on top. I am huge fan of peanut butter, but I learned that there can be all kinds of trans fats and yucky stuff in the non-natural version, so I think I'm going to switch over, even though it's more expensive! The agave nectar is actually pretty good too, it's supposed to be a good natural sweetner. Now I am sitting here trying to finish my group project while sipping on a mug of Darjeeling Green tea. My mom has the best finds, the most recent, these Petit Tea Sticks. They come in all different flavors, but I am more of an herbal/green girl, so I chose the green! This breakfast was satisfying and quite tasty. I will now resort to finishing up school work, and hopefully getting a work out in here pretty soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment