Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Depressed?



I'm tired of hearing the comments-are you still running? Ugh, I've most definitely gained weight because I was "too thin" and my metabolism had to recover. I know it was in my best interest to increase calories for a while and so I did, unfortunately it resulted in weight gain.....I wish people could just understand what I've been going through! Anyways, I went for my run and had a Banana Chocolate Protein Shake afterwards with only 1 pump Mocha. I actually preferred the less-chocolaty taste. We had dinner around 6. I had two tacos with rice, cheese, sour cream, and some spinach and mushrooms on the side. I also enjoyed a little tart, and some ice cream for dessert. I want to loose weight again, it just isn't easy! I need to get myself to be mentally accepting of my body though-I know that is the first step. I should not be happy because of my weight, I should be happy because I am treating my body well by exercising it and nourishing it with good, healthy meals. I need to learn that, and be more confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment