Thursday, March 25, 2010

Vegas Bound!






This is going to be a quick post on account I'm trying to get to Vegas. Packing galore! I had a Strawberry Granola Bar inbetween work and class this morning. For lunch I had a Grilled Chicken Salad from My Big Fat Greek Restaurant. It came with bleu cheese (yuck), grilled chicken, and pecans. I also had some pita bread and hummus (my favorite part). I sipped on a Diet Snapple. After work I went for my run-and then we hit Safeway. It was time to buy supplies for Vegas. We got a handle of Smirnoff, some juice for mixing, granola bars, bagels, good old water, and some fruit. We were starving by the time we got back to Taylor Place so we hit the dining hall. I had some celery with peanut butter, some black beans, pita chips, and grilled veggies. I forgot my phone to snap a photo-sorry! For a little dessert I had a Cold Stone Ice Cream concoction LT brought me yesterday! I want my freaking hunger issues to even out already damnit! I feel good right now, but from lunch until the time I went running I was famished, even though I ate my whole lunch! Oh well, looking forward to a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment