Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Breaking Point




My boss was driving me absolutely INSANE at work today-I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to tolerate it! Regardless, I was starving two hours into the work-day, so I went to the little convenience shop and bought a bag of popcorn. This popcorn brings me back to freshman year of college, they always sold it in the market at our dorm. I met up with the girls and Joel for lunch in the dining hall. Again-no options! I'm sick and tired of this food, I cannot wait to cook for myself! I had a veggie burger with swiss cheese, some pita chips, and some celery with peanut butter. I snagged a peanut butter cookie on the way out. I'm on duty again tonight, which means I will be dining in Taylor Place, yet again. I'm hoping to get in a run after class this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment