Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting my Beach Fix






As I am heading back to the desert tommorow to finish up my last semester as an ASU student, I wanted to hit the beach for a little bit. I went for a nice, leisurely walk at the beach for about an hour and a half. Before my walk I was a little hungry so I had a Perfect Foods Bar as a snack. These bars are quite possibly the healthiest thing I have ever seen!! Looking at the ingredients, almost everything on there is a fruit or a vegetable! They are quite satisfying as well. On my way home from the beach I stopped at Jimbo's with the intent of picking up a salad, but nothing in the salad bar looked good. Instead I had a Blueberry Blast smoothie, which had bananas, blueberries, and blueberry juice in it, and a raspberry corn muffin. The smoothie wasn't bad, a little too watery for my taste, but I drank it anyways. The muffin was great though, I liked the crunchiness of it, and there were actual little peices of corn inside! I had a few chocolate drops after my lunch. Now I am sitting here on the couch with my doggy. Now I REALLY need to finish this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment