Tuesday, March 23, 2010

House Arrest






After breakfast I managed to squeeze in my run, and shower before heading to class at 9am. On the way to class I grabbed a Decaf Nonfat Latte. I got lunch to-go from the dining hall on my way to work. I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on multi-grain bread, and grabbed an apple and some celery. Around 2pm I was hungry again, so I had a few nibbles of a Crunchy Peanut Butter Clif Bar-not very good, I don't reccommend. I came home from work and had dinner with some friends in the dining hall. Dinner was turkey, swiss, spinach, and tomatos in a spinach wrap with a few peices of cantaloupe, some pita chips, and kidney beans. I had a small soft-serve chocolate cone to finish off the meal. Now it's time to get some school work done, and get ready for this staff meeting tonight. Oh, and I'm on duty, hence the title "house arrest" which means if anything goes wrong tonight in the dorms, I have to tend to it! Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment