Monday, March 29, 2010

Vegas Recap

Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted! I believe I shared my morning breakfast on Saturday (a bagel and an apple). I went for a walk around the strip, it was absolutely wonderful-I love Las Vegas. I came back and had a Nature Valley Granola Bar before getting dressed and heading to Paris for lunch. We ate at a cute little cafe. I had a Grilled Chicken Parmesan Wrap. It was pretty filling. Afterward the drinking olympics began. I ordered a margarita, then I had a few shots of Smirnoff. Then I had another margarita from Fat Tuesday's in the MGM, and oh man, the drinking went on from there.....needless to say I was pretty drunk by the end of the night. But who goes to Vegas for their first time without getting wasted at least once, right? We ate dinner in New York New York. I munched on some bread, and some kind of pasta with tomato sauce, which quite frankly, I can't remember, because I was pretty drunk during that hour. Sunday was a "detox" day. Breakfast was a granola bar and an apple. I went for a run on the strip, and then we ended up eating at Burger King for lunch because we were almost out of money. I ordered the Tendergrill Chicken Sandwich with onion rings. Dinner was at the Mirage, I had a veggie burger with hummus and avocado, quite delish, and some sweet potato fries! We had to stop at the self-serve frozen yogurt for dessert before heading to bed. I had some peanut butter yogurt with oreos and graham cracker crumbs. Today we woke up at the crack of dawn. We hit the road and I munched on a Cinnamon Raisin Bagel for breakfast. I also had another Nature Valley bar for a snack during the drive home. We hit the dining hall for lunch. I had a banana with some peanut butter, a salad with kidney beans, a sprinkle of cheese, spinach, and mushrooms, and a grilled cheese. I went for a run and afterwards I had a protein banana shake. Dinner will probably be in TP tonight-and a normal regime will resume tommorow! I had such a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment